.erm, before I post any other entries, I wanna tell you all a lil bit about me, aight?
.just like a normal girl, I go to school, study.
.sometimes, I pretend to study.... J
.i have fun, play, to release stress.
.and I try to enjoy every second of life, with my friends, like it’s the end of the world! Yeah!
*thru different emotions in different times,
.when I get sad, my friends will cheer me up.
.when I’m mad: you’ll see me swearing(f**k lah,, kimek, nabei chib**) like there’s no more tmrw!
.when I’m happy: I’ll laugh like org gila.
.when I’m too nervous: I’ll sweat like hell!
.three things incredible achievements in life is to get a job as a doctor,
having a chance to ‘chase after’ TAUFIK BATISAH (hha!) and,
be a great mother to my childrens…
.what I love most about me is that I care a lot for others than myself,
.I don’t mind if I get hurt but I will leave others screaming in pain. (I know, im stupid!)
.one thing I really hate is that I like to swear a lot,
As in all the bad words come out of my mouth suddenly…
And it gets worst if im in a bad mood. I would like swear anyone no matter what happens?!!
.there’s one person im really crazily in love with… he is,
TAUFIK BATISAH!!!
.and yes, he is mine!!! Muahahahahahaha!!! JJJ
.thats all for now… Will update more in my free time.. J
.if you realize that I didn’t write anything for a long period of time,
There’s two reasons…
1) im busy with my guitar/taking pics/ studying OR,
2) IM JUST LAZY TO LAY MY FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD. Hha.
. aights, that’s all. J
The end of ME…
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.